21 March 2016
Applicant type: Company
1. What is the longest waiting time (in days) for a parking permit within your council area? Please specify the number of days and the postcode area of this longest wait.
2. What was/is the cost of residential parking permits in the years: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016? If this is too much to answer please just look at the years 2012 and 2016
3. What is the cost of the most expensive residential parking permit in your council area currently?
4. How much money have you received from residential parking permits; in 2012, 2013, 2014 2015 and so far in 2016? If this is too much to answer please just look at the years 2012 and 2015.
5. Have you increased parking zones in your council area in the past two years i.e. introduced resident's parking zones? Yes/No
6. How many parking tickets have you issued in the past 12 months to non-vehicles (e.g. rubble, rubbish, waste, building materials) because they were taking up a parking space? Please can you specify what these items were?
Advice given - 8 April 2016
1. Information not held
2. Please find attached Traffic Management Orders that contain the costs for 2011-2014. The costs of permits stayed the same from 2011 to 2015. The latest (2015 onwards) charges are at:-
4. Please see the excel spreadsheet attached.
6. 0 (zero) parking tickets
Please note that our responses were accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of release, and have not subsequently been updated. This information should be considered an historical record only.
Updated: 13 Apr 2017