7 March 2016
Applicant type: WDTK
1) % of students receiving a first preference Richmond borough secondary school place offer by ward.
2) % of students receiving an offer at one of their first three Richmond borough secondary school preferences by ward.
3) % of students who did not receive an offer at either of their first three Richmond borough secondary school preferences by ward.
Advice given - 22 March 2016
We do not retain admissions address data by electoral ward, as residence by ward plays no part in determining whether or not children are offered places at any school within the borough or elsewhere.
Therefore our response reflects the information by totals for the borough as a whole as at 1 March 2016
1) 1st preference offers = 67%
2) 1st to 3rd preference offers = 86%
3) No preference offer =7%
Please note that our responses were accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of release, and have not subsequently been updated. This information should be considered an historical record only.
Updated: 13 Apr 2017