Bulky items and other waste collections

You can ask us to collect bulky waste from your home such as fridges, freezers or furniture. You can also find out how to get rid of hazardous waste or electrical items from your home.

Our services are for residential properties only. We do not collect from businesses.

Book bulky collection Book a fridge/freezer collection

Updated: 22 June 2017