My Account

A public register of notices under section 15A (1) of the Commons Act 2006.

Enforcement of public rights of way

We are the enforcing authority for public rights of way matters.

Land ownership enquiries

Enquiries regarding the ownership of our land should be directed to our property department at

To make an enquiry about the ownership of private land you should contact the Land Registry.

Land charges

Other searches, such as Official Land Searches, personal searches and access to CON29R information are dealt with through our Land Charges department.

Updated: 28 April 2016

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.