My Account

Visitor parking permits (Pay As You Go)

You can apply for a Pay as You Go account, if you live within a Controlled Parking Zone and have visitors who wish to park during restricted hours. You do not need to have a resident parking permit or own a vehicle to apply.

We have separate guidance for Twickenham Event (R) Zone applications.

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.