How to use your trader Pay As You Go account
- Activating your account
- How to use
- Booking online
- Parking time period
- Change of address
- RingGo Cashless
Your account will be activated within five working days of us receiving your completed application and proofs.
We will write to you to let you know when your account is active.
To book a trader parking session, you must call 020 3046 0005 on the telephone you registered with. You will be asked to provide the following details about the trader's vehicle:
- Vehicle registration number
- Make of car
- Colour of car
You will also be asked to select the Controlled Parking Zone you require, and the time period, which the trader's vehicle will be parked for. To complete your booking you will need your debit or credit card details.
After your first call you will be sent a text message (or voice text) providing you with an account PIN to use with your online account at www.MyRingGo.co.uk.
You can also access your Pay As You Go account online to:
- book parking sessions
- update your account settings
- add or remove phone numbers (you can register up to five numbers)
- get VAT receipts and statements
If you have lost your PIN you can request a new PIN on the RingGo website.
Each session purchased will enable the trader to park in the relevant Controlled Parking Zone at the prices shown below:
- For zones A1 and A2 - one session: £2.90
- For all other zones - one session: £1.45
Not all zones operate during the same times. We advise you to check the operation times of the zone/s you wish to park in.
You must let us know if your trader changes their trading address, during the works period.
You can apply for a refund for any unused trader parking permit sessions. Refunds will be issued back to the original payment card, within 28 days.
To apply for a refund you must contact us online or write to us at Parking Permits, PO Box 466, Twickenham TW1 9JT.
You must provide the following:
- Your name, address and RingGo account number (i.e. your primary contact number).
- The telephone number used to book the parking session (if this is not the same as your primary contact number).
- The registration number of the vehicle booked to park.
- The zone, time and date the booking was for.
- A brief explanation of why you need a refund.
Please be aware your trader parking permit Pay As You Go account is not the same as RingGo Cashless parking.
However if you have a Pay As You Go account, you will automatically be registered for RingGo Cashless parking. Visit RingGo Cashless parking or call 020 3046 0010 for more information.
Visit resident parking discounts to find out about pay and display discounts for residents.
Updated: 02 July 2021