Help with paying your rent and Council Tax

If you're on a low income you may be able to get help with paying your rent and Council Tax.

Use our Benefit calculator to find out how much you could be entitled to.

Make a claim

Housing Benefit change

Housing Benefit is being replaced by Universal Credit for working age people, please check if you are eligible to claim help with your rent before filing in a form. 

You will need fill in this form to claim for a reduction in your Council Tax.


Know about a false claim?

Benefit fraud is illegal. Please report it to us.

Up to:

Updated: 26 March 2020