My Account

Building Control

We are responsible for ensuring that notifiable building work carried out within the Borough complies with national Building Regulation standards.

To find out what building work must be notified to a local authority or carried out by a registered installer, visit Building work, replacements and repairs to your home (GOV.UK).


Types of application



More information

Updated: 27 October 2023

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.