My Account

Contact the Community Safety Service

Please use our online form to contact the Community Safety Service and we will offer you assistance.

Before you start

Please do not use this form to report crime, this needs to be reported to the police. If you think that a crime is happening, someone suspected of a crime is nearby, someone is injured, being threatened or in danger then call 999.

For non-emergency calls or where a crime has already taken place it can be reported directly to the police using their MET online form or by calling 101.

Before you submit our contact us online form please ensure that you are not contacting us about the below issues as there are other teams better placed to provide assistance.

What we cannot help with

Where your enquiry relates:

Antisocial behaviour should be reported to the police or your housing provider.

If you have a concern about a vulnerable adult, please contact either the police (in an emergency) or submit our online form to report a concern about adult abuse. 

If you have a concern about a child, please contact either the police (in an emergency) or our Single Point of Access on 020 8871 6622.

What we can help with

Contact us if your enquiry is about:

  • Crime prevention
  • Domestic abuse
  • Terrorism
  • Hate crime

Contact us  

Updated: 23 March 2021

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.