Order a recycling box
Order free recycling boxes for your household recycling and food waste.
Due the COVID-19 pandemic, customers may experience some delays in the delivery of their household container boxes.
You will need
To place an order, you must provide a postcode to show that you live in this borough.
Before you start
- Check the guidance on collections from houses
- Check whether you are eligible for kerbside recycling collections
- Recycling boxes are not usually available for residents in blocks of flats with more than eight units
- Check the size of each box
- A discretionary charge of £14.40 applies to multiple requests from the same person/address
Recycling box sizes
We do not supply bin liners for any recycling boxes.
|Blue box||55 litres||585mm||390mm||350mm|
|Black box||55 litres||585mm||390mm||350mm|
|Large food waste box||25 litres||320mm||410mm||420mm (handle down)|
|Small food waste box||5 litres||290mm||220mm||210mm (handle down)|
What happens next
We aim to deliver your box/es within five to 10 working days.
If your container has not arrived after ten working days please contact us.
Short – this form shouldn’t take long to complete
Up to: Order an item
Updated: 21 April 2020