Whitton Sports and Fitness Centre junior programme
- View the summer 2023 junior programme (pdf, 776 KB) for full details - valid from 17 April 2023
Junior Badminton Club runs on Sundays at Whitton. View the Spring term programme above for full details.
Suitable for children aged 8 years plus.
Special Offer - Half price junior badminton weekend court hire between 9am and 5pm (offer runs until 3 September 2023 and only valid with a Richmond Card). Call us on 020 3772 2999 to book a court.
Toddler Fun Time
Weekend Toddler Fun Time drop-in sessions are running on:
- Saturdays, from 9 to 10.30am
- Sundays, from 9 to 10.30am
Parents and guardians must remain with their child(ren) at all times.
Admission per child is £4.40, or £4 with a Richmond Card (with an active Leisure subscription). Children under 12 months go free only with a paying sibling. Parent/guardian admission is free.
No need to pre-book. Come along with your toddlers (aged under 5 years) and enjoy our fantastic range of soft play equipment.
Children's birthday parties
Celebrate your child's special day with a Feel Good Party at Whitton Sports and Fitness Centre. Let us take the stress out of organising your child's birthday party. We'll do the work so you don’t have to!
Contact us on 020 3772 2999 or submit a booking enquiry well in advance as our parties are very popular and get booked up early.
Fun Gym Party - £158
With our range of inflatables and soft play equipment, your little one will have great fun celebrating their birthday with us.
- Fun Gym parties are for children aged 0 to 5 years
- Maximum of 25 children per party
- Party booking is for 1 hour 30 minutes in total, which includes 1 hour of soft play in the fun gym, followed by 30 minutes in a separate party room for cake giving (customers provide own food and drink)
Richmond Sport and Fitness Services are proud to be working with the following partner organisations to be able to offer a diverse junior activities programme suitable for all ages and abilities:
Updated: 27 April 2023