Teddington Sports Centre junior programme
Our spring term junior programme runs from Monday 9 January to Sunday 2 April 2023.
- View the spring 2023 junior programme (pdf, 1.0 MB) for full details
Submit a booking enquiry.
Toddler Fun Time
We run Toddler Fun Time drop-in sessions as follows:
- Saturdays, from 9am to 12 noon
- Sundays, from 9am to 12 noon
Parents and guardians must remain with their child(ren) at all times.
Admission per child is £4, or £3.70 with a Richmond Card with an active Leisure subscription. Children under 12 months go free only with a paying sibling. Parent/guardian admission is free.
Children's birthday parties
Celebrate your child's special day with a Feel Good Party at Teddington Sports Centre. Let us take the stress out of organising your child's birthday party. We'll do the work so you don’t have to!
Contact us on 020 3772 2999 or submit a booking enquiry well in advance as our parties are very popular and get booked up early.
Fun Gym Party - £145
With our range of inflatables and soft play equipment, your little one will have great fun celebrating their birthday with us.
- Fun Gym parties are for children aged 0 to 5 years
- Maximum of 25 children per party
- Party booking is for 1 hour 30 minutes in total, which includes 1 hour of soft play in the fun gym followed by 30 minutes in a separate party room for cake giving (customers provide own food and drink)
Richmond Sport and Fitness Services are proud to be working with the following partner organisations to be able to offer a diverse junior activities programme suitable for all ages and abilities:
Up to: Teddington Sports Centre
Updated: 05 January 2023