Teddington Sports Centre junior programme and activities
COVID-19: Sports update - November 2021
We are currently following step 4 of the government roadmap. We are also following industry guidance and adopting a cautious approach to the reopening of services.
View the step 4 changes that will be taking place in our sport and fitness centres.
What to know before you arrive at Teddington Sports Centre:
- Only those who have pre-booked an activity session may visit us (excluding gym sessions that no longer require pre-booking from Monday 26 July onwards)
- Please arrive dressed ready for your activity
- All of our Sports and Fitness Centres will be operating NHS Test and Trace, as per Government legislation. When visiting our centres, we encourage you to scan the NHS QR code and you will be asked to provide your name and contact details so you can be notified if you have been exposed to the virus
- Limited shower and changing facilities will be available
- Toilet facilities are available
View reduced opening hours due to COVID-19:
- Monday to Thursday, from 5 to 10pm
- Friday, from 5 to 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday, from 9am to 6pm
Our Spring Junior Programme will run from Monday 10 January to Sunday 3 April 2022. No courses run during February Half Term.
- View Spring 2022 junior programme (pdf, 2.0 MB) for special half price offers
Submit a booking enquiry.
Richmond Sport and Fitness Services are proud to be working with the following partner organisations to be able to offer a diverse junior activities programme suitable for all ages and abilities:
Up to: Teddington Sports Centre
Updated: 20 January 2022