Teddington Sports Centre junior programme and activities
Update on ongoing disruption
Read our update to residents on some of the current issues being faced by our Sport and Leisure team that has resulted in some facilities being closed.
Our opening hours are:
- Monday to Thursday: 5pm to 10pm
- Friday, from 5 to 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday, from 9am to 6pm
Our autumn Junior Programme runs from Monday 12 September to Sunday 18 December 2022.
- View the autumn 2022 junior programme (pdf, 520 KB) for full details.
Submit a booking enquiry.
Weekend Toddler Fun Time drop-in sessions run during the summer holidays and term time as follows:
- Saturdays, from 9am to 12noon
- Sundays, from 9am to 12noon
Parents and guardians must remain with their child(ren) at all times.
Admission per child is £4.00, or £3.70 with a Richmond Card (with an active Leisure subscription). Children under 12 months go free only with a paying sibling. Parent/guardian admission is free.
Celebrate your child's special day with a Feel Good Party at Teddington Sports Centre. Let us take the stress out of organising your child's birthday party. We'll do the work so you don’t have to!
Contact us on 020 3772 2999 or submit a booking enquiry well in advance as our parties are very popular and get booked up early.
Fun Gym Party - £145
With our range of inflatables and soft play equipment, your little one will have great fun celebrating their birthday with us.
- Fun Gym parties are for children aged 0 to 5 years
- Maximum of 25 children per party
- Party booking is for 1 hour 30 minutes in total, which includes 1 hour of soft play in the fun gym followed by 30 minutes in a separate party room for cake giving (customers provide own food and drink)
Richmond Sport and Fitness Services are proud to be working with the following partner organisations to be able to offer a diverse junior activities programme suitable for all ages and abilities:
Up to: Teddington Sports Centre
Updated: 04 August 2022