Shene Sport and Fitness Centre junior programme and activities
COVID-19: Sports update - November 2021
We are currently following step 4 of the government roadmap. We are also following industry guidance and adopting a cautious approach to the reopening of services.
View the step 4 changes that will be taking place in our sport and fitness centres.
What you need to know before you arrive at Shene Sports and Fitness Centre:
- Only those who have pre-booked an activity session may visit us (excluding gym sessions that no longer require pre-booking)
- Please arrive dressed ready for your activity
- All of our Sports and Fitness Centres will be operating NHS Test and Trace, as per government legislation. When visiting our centres, we encourage you to scan the NHS QR code and you will be asked to provide your name and contact details so you can be notified if you have been exposed to the virus
- Limited shower and changing facilities will be available
- Toilet facilities are available
View our current opening hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 6.30am to 10pm
- Friday: 6.30am to 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8.30am to 7pm
A limited winter 2021 junior programme has now commenced.
Children enrolling on junior courses must be in full-time education (Reception class or above) to be able to attend sessions.
- Richmond Card (with leisure subscription) - £59.40
- Standard - £71.50
Please note that where people turn up for a session of a course, the charge will be 10% more than the course rate unless otherwise stated. In most cases the cost will therefore be £5.95 with a Richmond Card leisure subscription, or £7.15 standard price.
Our Spring Junior Programme will run from Monday 10 January to Sunday 3 April 2022. No courses run during February Half Term.
View the Spring Junior Programme (pdf, 957 KB) for special half price offers on our junior activities.
Register your interest by submitting a booking enquiry.
Richmond Sport and Fitness Services are proud to be working with the following partner organisations to be able to offer a diverse junior activities programme suitable for all ages and abilities:
Updated: 20 January 2022