Thames Water

Thames Water is responsible for maintaining public sewers, which are sometimes located within the boundaries of properties. You must get Thames Water’s agreement to carry out any building work over or within 3 metres of a public sewer to ensure that no damage is caused to it or restrictions made to the way we use and maintain the sewer.

For more information and to download an application form go to the Thames Water website

Updated: 5 August 2009