Adult Social Care - how we have done
We are committed to provide meaningful ways to report back to residents about our performance.
How we have done
Richmond Council is committed to providing meaningful ways of reporting back to residents and our annual Adult Social Care report highlights the achievements and challenges over the last year and our priorities.
- How we have done - 2020/21 Annual Report (pdf, 437 KB)
- How we have done - 2019/20 Annual Report (pdf, 687 KB)
- How we have done - 2018/19 Annual Report (pdf, 327 KB)
- How we have done - 2017/18 Annual Report (pdf, 339 KB)
- How we have done - 2016/17 Annual Report (pdf, 912 KB)
Principal Social Worker Annual Report
This report highlights the role of the Principal Social Worker in promoting excellence in social work and its achievements.
Annual Report Highlights
The annual report highlights document shows at a glance our achievements and challenges over the past year.
- Annual Report Highlights 2020/21 (pdf, 879 KB)
- Annual Report Highlights - 2018/19 (pdf, 887 KB)
- Annual Report Highlights - 2017/18 (pdf, 882 KB)
Annual Complaints Report
The annual complaints summary provides an overview of the complaints received and handled by Richmond Adult Social Services.
Updated: 29 March 2022