My Account

Use this form to make a formal complaint about an adult social care service.

Before you start

Before you begin your complaint you should be sure you are using the correct form. You should not use this form for complaints about leaving hospital, NHS or Mental Health Trust services.

What you will need

To complete this form you will need an:

  • Email address

What happens next

Once you have completed this form we will contact you within three working days, to begin our complaints procedure.

Start my complaint

Medium - This form usually takes a few minutes to complete

Updated: 23 November 2022

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.