Pre-publication of the Site Allocations DPD
The pre-publication consultation on the Site Allocations Plan (SA Plan) took place from 1 October 2013 to 12 November 2013.
This page was archived in July 2015 and will no longer be updated.
The site-specific allocations will now be taken forward alongside the review of the existing policies. This will enable the Council to align the sites available with the needs of the borough as identified through the Local Plan Review.
- Pre-publication Site Allocations Plan(pdf, 8827KB) (also available on the Consultation Portal).
- Sustainability Appraisal(pdf, 2047KB) of the Pre-publication Site Allocations Plan
You were able to comment and respond to this consultation by:
- Viewing the draft Plan and filling in the response form online on our Consultation Portal.
- Filling in the response form and emailing it as an attachment to Ldfconsultation@richmond.gov.uk.
- Printing and sending the response form to Planning Policy, London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, Civic Centre, 44 York Street, Twickenham, TW1 3BZ.
Other background information
- Evidence, background information, research studies and site assessments
- Equalities Impact Assessment(pdf, 171KB) of the Pre-publication Site Allocations Plan
- Details of the Call for Sites consultation
The above mentioned consultation documents were also available for inspection at the Borough’s libraries (usual opening hours) and at the Civic Centre reception.
If you would like more information, please contact Local Development Framework Team.
Up to: Site Allocations Plan
Updated: 02 July 2021