Order a recycling box or food caddy
Order free recycling boxes for your household recycling and food waste.
You will need
To place an order, you must provide a postcode to show that you live in this borough.
Before you start
- Check the guidance on collections from houses
- Check whether you are eligible for kerbside recycling collections
- Recycling boxes are not usually available for residents in blocks of flats with more than eight units
- Check the size of each box
- Note that orders are limited to one of each container type
- A discretionary charge of £16.40 applies to multiple requests from the same person/address
Recycling box sizes
We do not supply bin liners for any recycling boxes.
|Large food waste box
|420mm (handle down)
|Small food waste box
|210mm (handle down)
What happens next
We aim to deliver your box/es within five to 10 working days.
Broken recycling boxes/food caddies can be collected for recycling at the same time - just leave inside your front garden entrance.
If your container has not arrived after 10 working days please contact us.
Short – this form shouldn’t take long to complete
Up to: Order an item
Updated: 01 April 2023