Parking information for filming
All parking requests are processed by the filmrichmond office.
Payment for all parking suspensions and dispensations must be made by credit or debit card at the time of the request.
- Bay suspensions - £31 per bay per day
- Yellow line dispensations - £45 per vehicle
- Dispensations to Park - £42 per vehicle
- Parking Services charge an administration fee of £113 for all bay suspensions and £28 for all bay dispensations.
Seven days notice is required for all bay suspensions. Dispensations can be processed with as little as 24 hours notice, although longer notice is preferred.
Depending on the area and number of vehicles we also offer ‘Dispensations to Park’. These dispensations will only allow parking in a bay if there is space - no parking is guaranteed.
This type of dispensation generally works best for productions that don’t have too many vehicles and aren’t able to give the full seven days notice period.
We have a number of sites across the borough that can be used as a unit base.
- Ham Street car park, Ham
- Old Deer Park car park, Park Lane/A316, Richmond
- Barn Elms Sports Centre car park, Queen Elizabeth Walk, Barnes
Unit bases cost between £735 and £1000 unless the base is a Pay and Display car park, when you will be charged £31 per bay per day plus a £113 admin charge.
There are a number of privately owned unit bases in the borough. Please contact filmrichmond for details.
- Twickenham Stadium, Rugby Road, Whitton
- Harlequins Rugby Club, The Stoop, Twickenham
- St Mary’s University, Waldegrave Road, Strawberry Hill and Broom Road, Teddington
- Barnes Wildlife and Wetlands Trust, Queen Elizabeth’s Walk, Barnes
- London Welsh Rugby Club, Old Deer Park, Richmond
- Richmond Athletic Association, Old Deer Park, Richmond
Twickenham Studios (TW1) Parking
filmrichmond works closely with Twickenham Studios to accommodate additional parking outside the Studios when needed. We have produced a guide which includes what’s on offer, costs and how much notice filmrichmond need.
Updated: 01 April 2021