Richmond Carers Strategy Reference Group (RCSRG)
The Richmond Carers Strategy Reference Group is accountable for monitoring the delivery of the Richmond Carers Strategy 2020-2025.
The RCSRG meets quarterly.
- To deliver and monitor the action plan of the current Carers Strategy.
- To feedback information to carers and stakeholders from the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames (LBRuT), NHS Commissioning and Voluntary Sector organisations involved with the provision of carers services.
- To ensure that staff, carers and the general public are engaged in developing, monitoring and informing the Carers Strategy and development of services within Richmond.
- To set up working groups to deliver the specific actions and developments as agreed by the Group.
- To ensure good outcomes for carers and ensure that the proposed changes are delivered within the resources available.
- To set up an appropriate system for monitoring and measuring the impact of the strategy.
|Melissa Wilks||Richmond Carers Centre||Chief Executive|
|Steve Shaffelburg||LBRuT||ASC Commissioning Manager|
|Tanya Williams||Alzheimer's Society||Dementia Connect Manager|
|Richard Wiles||LBRuT||ASC Head of Commissioning|
|Roy Edwards||RB Mind||Operations Manager|
|Julie Dacosta||Crossroads||Chief Executive|
|Jacqui Parris||Homelink||Chief Executive|
|Alison and Kevin Sears||National Autistic Society||Carers|
|Alix Tonutti||LBRuT||ASC Professional Standards Officer|
|Bambie Maxwell||LBRuT||Principal Social Worker|
|Lea Siba||LBRuT||ASC Senior Commissioning Manager|
|Kate Jennings||LBRuT||Public Health Lead|
|Bruno Meekings||RCVS||Community Involvement Manager|
|Priya Samuel||LBRuT||HWB Manager|
|Caroline O'Neill||SWL CCGs||Engagement Manager|
|Mike Derry||HealthWatch Richmond||Chief Officer|
|Edna Porter||LBRuT||Head of Community Services|
|Gavin Shand||Age UK Richmond||Deputy Chief Executive|
|Laura Turner||Mencap||Chief Executive|
|Ranjit Dhillon||ACSA||Chief Executive|
Find more information and support available for carers.
Contact the RCSRG
For more information on the RCSRG activities, or if you are interested in joining, contact Steve Shaffelburg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to: Partnerships
Updated: 11 June 2021