How to apply for the Civic Pride Fund
Constituted organisations, individuals and informal groups can apply for the Civic Pride Fund in our borough.
How to apply
Constituted organisations can apply for a grant of up to £5,000.
- Guidance notes - constituted organisations (pdf, 498 KB)
- Application form - constituted organisations (MS Word, 163 KB)
Individuals and informal groups
Individuals and informal groups can apply for a grant of up to £1,000.
- Guidance notes - individuals and informal groups (pdf, 222 KB)
- Application form - individuals and informal groups (MS Word, 309 KB)
We welcome applications from Richmond’s range of diverse communities. If you require any of our forms (and documents) in an accessible format, please contact Harriet Steele, Senior Project Officer (Voluntary Sector):
- Telephone: 020 8487 5259
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grant payment, monitoring and evaluation
If an application for funding is successful you will be required to fill in a grant acceptance form and sign the terms and conditions of the grant. Examples of these documents can be seen below.
- Example grant acceptance form (pdf, 46 KB)
- Example terms and conditions for constituted organisations(pdf, 54KB)
- Example terms and conditions for individuals and informal groups(pdf, 57KB)
You will also be required to complete a monitoring and evaluation form(MS Word, 217 KB) at the end of your project.
Up to: Civic Pride Fund
Updated: 20 May 2022