Teddington Sports Centre adult programme and casual hire
COVID-19: Sports update - November 2021
We are currently following step 4 of the government roadmap. We are also following industry guidance and adopting a cautious approach to the reopening of services.
View the step 4 changes that will be taking place in our sport and fitness centres.
What to know before you arrive at Teddington Sports Centre:
- Only those who have pre-booked an activity session may visit us (excluding gym sessions that no longer require pre-booking)
- Please arrive dressed ready for your activity
- All of our Sports and Fitness Centres will be operating NHS Test and Trace, as per government legislation. When visiting our centres, we encourage you to scan the NHS QR code and you will be asked to provide your name and contact details so you can be notified if you have been exposed to the virus
- Limited shower and changing facilities will be available
- Toilet facilities are available
View reduced opening hours due to COVID-19:
- Monday to Thursday, from 5 to 10pm
- Friday, from 5 to 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday, from 9am to 6pm
Our tennis and squash courts have now reopened for pre-booked sessions. Sessions can be booked via the LBRUT Sports App or by calling us on 020 3772 2999.
- Tennis bookings are for 1 hour
- Squash bookings are for 45 minutes
View pricing information
Submit a booking enquiry.
Our adult programme is yet to resume. Register your interest in adult activities by submitting a booking enquiry.
Up to: Teddington Sports Centre
Updated: 20 January 2022