Shene Sports and Fitness Centre adult programme and casual hire
COVID-19: Sports update - November 2021
We are currently following step 4 of the government roadmap. We are also following industry guidance and adopting a cautious approach to the reopening of services.
View the step 4 changes that will be taking place in our sport and fitness centres.
What you need to know before you arrive at Shene Sports and Fitness Centre:
- Only those who have pre-booked an activity session may visit us (excluding gym sessions that no longer require pre-booking from Monday 26 July onwards)
- Please arrive dressed ready for your activity
- All of our Sports and Fitness Centres will be operating NHS Test and Trace, as per Government legislation. When visiting our centres, we encourage you to scan the NHS QR code and you will be asked to provide your name and contact details so you can be notified if you have been exposed to the virus
- Limited shower and changing facilities will be available
- Toilet facilities are available
View our current opening hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 6.30am to 10pm
- Friday: 6.30am to 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8.30am to 7pm
You need to have completed a Pre-Exercise Questionnaire and attended an induction session prior to using the gym. If you haven't, please contact us at email@example.com.
Gym sessions no longer need to be pre-booked. Please access the building via the main reception and arrive dressed appropriately for your gym session.
Customers are asked to wipe down any equipment after they have used it.
Limited changing room, locker and shower facilities are available. You will not be permitted to use the pools or attend a fitness class as part of your visit (unless these have been pre-booked).
Only those who have pre-booked a class may visit the centre. Please access the building via the main entrance.
Please arrive dressed appropriately for your class. Limited changing room, locker and shower facilities will be available.
Each class will include time for customers to clean/wipe down any equipment they have used and then to leave the building. You will not be permitted to use the gym during your visit.
- View the group exercise studio programme (pdf, 120 KB) - valid from 4 January 2022
- View the group exercise programme class descriptions (pdf, 520 KB)
Our sports hall has reopened for pre-booked casual activities. Please call us on 020 3772 2999 or submit a booking enquiry.
Add badminton into your social life!
Are you and your friends looking for something fun and different to do? Why not come and play Badminton at Shene. Casual court hire is available seven days a week. View pricing information.
Our adult programme is yet to fully resume. Register your interest in adult activities by submitting a booking enquiry.
Our Spring Adult Programme (pdf, 957 KB) will run from Tuesday 4 January to Sunday 3 April 2022.
Updated: 20 January 2022