Pools on the Park timetable
COVID-19: Sports update - November 2021
We are currently following step 4 of the government roadmap. We are also following industry guidance and adopting a cautious approach to the reopening of services.
View the step 4 changes that will be taking place in our sport and fitness centres.
What to know before your arrive to Pools on the Park:
- Only those who have pre-booked a swim session may visit the outdoor, main or teaching pool. Adult sessions can be booked up to seven days in advance and family sessions in the Teaching Pool may be booked up to 10 days in advance
- Please do not access the building via the main reception
- All of our Sports and Fitness Centres will be operating NHS Test and Trace, as per Government legislation. When visiting our centres, we encourage you to scan the NHS QR code and you will be asked to provide your name and contact details so you can be notified if you have been exposed to the virus
- Access the outdoor pool externally by walking around the left side of the building (left of Café)
- Arrive "beach ready" and wearing your swimming costume
- The changing rooms and internal shower facilities will be closed Outdoor toilets and outdoor poolside shower available for use
- You may only use the pool/lane that you have booked to attend and cannot swap to another pool/lane
- 45 minute swim session followed by 15 minutes to change and vacate the site
- Water temperatures in our pools are as follows:
- Outdoor Pool - 24 degrees
- Teaching Pool - 31 degrees
- Main Pool - 28 degrees
- Swim bookings for linked household members must adhere to our child admission policy (pdf, 196 KB). View the policy before making your booking.
The outdoor pool at Pools on the Park is available for pre-booked lane swimming. We are operating at full capacity and sessions may be booked up to seven days in advance.
The grounds remain closed.
Please note that multiple household bookings can only be made on the website booking portal and cannot be made on the LBRUT Sports App.
Please do not attend the centre without a confirmed booking.
Lane swimming bookings can be made using our LBRUT Sports App, website or over the phone (phone lines are open daily from 8am to 4pm only).
Please note that you must arrive beach ready and there will be no access to the indoor building or changing facilities during this period, however outdoor temporary toilets will be available for use.
Please do not attend the facility if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have not made an advance booking.
Outdoor Pool timetable
Please be aware that these sessions are selling out very fast.
Only those who have pre-booked a swim session may visit the Main Pool. Lane swimming may be booked via the LBRUT Sports App, website or by phone. General Swim sessions must be booked via the website (only those unable to book via the website may call us on 020 3772 2999).
The Teaching Pool is now available for open sessions, where families have the shared use of the whole pool.
You must still pre-book your session and may do so up to 10 days in advance. We have a limited capacity for the safety and comfort of swimmers. Your booking allows use of the Teaching Pool only (access to the Main Pool and Outdoor Pool is not permitted).
Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied in the water at all times by a responsible adult. View our child admission policy (pdf, 196 KB) for ratios.
Family Swim sessions can only be booked by phoning us on 020 3772 2999. (Phone lines are open daily from 8am to 4pm).
You need to have completed a Pre-Exercise Questionnaire and attended an induction session prior to using the gym. Please email email@example.com if you would like to book an induction.
Gym sessions do not require pre-booking. Please access the building via the main reception and arrive dressed appropriately for your gym session. Limited changing rooms, lockers and internal shower facilities will be open. Toilet facilities will be available for use as normal.
You will not be permitted to use the pools as part of this session time.
The gym is open as follows:
- Monday to Friday 6.30am to 9.45pm
- Saturday and Sunday 7am to 8.45pm
Last entry is 30 minutes before closing time.
Only those who have pre-booked a class may visit the centre. Access the building via the external studio entrance doors (follow service road on right hand side of building - directional signs will be in place).
Arrive dressed appropriately for your class. Limited changing room, locker and internal shower facilities will be available. Toilet facilities are available for use.
Each class will include time for customers to clean/wipe down any equipment they have used and then to leave the building. You will not be permitted to use the pools or gym during your visit.
View the Studio programme - valid from 17 May 2021 onwards.
Indoor cycling classes
All classes will be held in the Marquee and must be accessed via the side gate next to the café.
What to know before your arrive to Pools on the Park:
- Classes are 45 minutes in duration
- Come 'workout ready' with a towel and water
- There is no access to the building or changing facilities, however toilets are available for you to use on the grounds
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your class is due to start
- All sessions must be pre-booked and can be made up to seven days in advance
Up to: Pools on the Park
Updated: 22 November 2021