Visiting Teddington Hydrotherapy Pool
Teddington Hydrotherapy pool, Vicarage Road, Teddington TW11 8EZ - Getting here
The pool offers a unique environment for people who require supported exercise as part of a rehabilitation programme. Hydrotherapy has healing and recuperative properties due to thermal and mechanical effects.
- Water temperature is maintained at 34 to 35 degrees
- 9.5 x 5 metre deck level pool accessible to disabled users
- State of the art hoists for easy access to the pool
- Hydro sessions are for people with special needs or rehab only
- Swimming is not permitted
- All public sessions are fully supervised by a qualified lifeguard, but do not have a physiotherapist in attendance
View our current opening hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 8am to 8.30pm
- Friday: 8am to 5.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 5pm
We are closed on bank holidays.
Telephone: 020 3772 2999
Sports and Fitness Services have a Safeguarding Policy. You can read more about the policy.
An access guide for Teddington Pools and Fitness Centre is available on AccessAble.
Up to: Teddington Hydrotherapy Pool
Updated: 19 February 2024