Timetable and how to book
Our Hydrotherapy Pool offers a unique environment for people who require supported exercise as part of a rehabilitation programme.
The Hydrotherapy Pool is open for public sessions from Monday to Sunday. The pool can also be hired for private use outside of public hours.
How to book
Admissions to our Hydrotherapy Pool must be booked in advance. Advance bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance by calling us on 020 3772 2999.
- Bookings can be made 7 days in advance
- Public capacities have been reduced for your comfort and safety
- All sessions are 30 minutes only and cannot be extended
- You can only book one 30 minute slot per day
- There is a 30 minute gap in between each time slot for cleaning and to allow customers to change and leave the facility
- The timetable will be reviewed weekly and additional sessions will be added where possible
- Hydro sessions cannot be booked on online or via the LBRUT App
- Advance bookings only accepted by telephone on 020 3772 2999 or in person
- An Indemnity Form must have been completed before any booking can be made. If you have an existing indemnity form subscription, please check this is still valid as we cannot give any extension due to the lockdown closure period. Expired indemnity form subscriptions will need to be renewed before any booking can be made
- If you need a carer to assist you during your visit, they may attend at no cost (this does not include physiotherapists or rehab specialists). Carers must have pre-registered before visiting by completing a Hydro Carer Registration Form. If your carer is required to enter the water when providing assistance, you will need to pre-book their free admission by calling us on 020 3772 2999
Up to: Teddington Hydrotherapy Pool
Updated: 22 November 2022