St Richard Reynolds Catholic College - SS4
The School Street will continue to operate along Clifden Road from junction with Heath Road to junction with Station Road, Copthall Gardens from junction with Holly Road to junction with Clifden Road, Station Road/Staten Gardens/Lion Rd from junction with Sherland Road to junction with Grove Avenue and Tudor Gardens. This core area is currently enforced by ANPR and is signed as the above image.
The outer perimeter was also approved at the September Transport and Air Quality committee, which is enforced by signage only. This includes Sherland Road, Lion Road (Edwin Road to Grove Avenue), Lion Avenue, Laurel Avenue, Lansdowne Close, Albert Road, Prado Path and Grove Avenue. This is to reduce the cars attempting to cut through only to be stopped at Grove Road when they reach the ANPR signage. The proposed outer perimeter is signed as the below image.
School Street details
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday 7.45 to 9.15am and 2 to 3.30pm, term time only.
Signs will warn drivers of the days and times when the School Street is enforced and ANPR cameras enforce the restrictions.
In addition to the exemptions that apply to all of our School Streets, St Richard Reynolds School Street SS4 has additional exemptions, due to its size:
- Residents and businesses within the School Street (up to 4 vehicles per address, but please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more)
- Blue badge holders visiting a property in the School Street
- Long term/regular visitors and services e.g. care workers/informal carers/childminders/nannies/dog walkers/school staff/employees/cleaners/gardeners etc for regular visitors and services
- Taxis (private hire) serving a property within the School Street
- Short term/one off/ad hoc visitors and services e.g. deliveries/visitors/builders/tradespeople etc for one off ad hoc services and visitors
Up to: School Streets locations
Updated: 25 November 2021