My Account

You can apply for the Older Persons Freedom Pass if you meet the age criteria and your sole or principal residence is in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames.

The scheme is managed by London Councils on behalf of the London boroughs.

How to apply

Visit the London Councils website to find out more and apply for an Older Persons Freedom Pass.

Updated: 02 July 2024

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.