Before you start
Before making your ceremony booking, please read our Ceremony Booking terms and conditions, particularly the amendment fee and the cancellation policy.
Do not use this form if you are already in a Civil Partnership and would like to convert your existing Civil Partnership into a Marriage and would like to hold a celebratory ceremony. To find out more about conversions, visit The Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act 2013.
You will need to make a payment at the time of booking. Please see our fees page for information on the cost of ceremonies.
You will need
- To name your preferred venue.
- Your details and your partner’s details.
- The date you wish to book the ceremony.
- Credit or debit card for payment.
What happens next
- You will receive a confirmation email with detailed instructions about what you must do next.
- You will both be required to give notice of your intention. There is a statutory waiting period of 30 days which must be completed. However, if one or both of you is a non EEA national, without appropriate immigration status, or relevant visa, you will be referred to the Home Office for investigation, and the statutory waiting period will increase to 72 days.
- Once we receive notification that you have both given notice, you will receive a ceremony information pack with full details about the ceremony. The email will also advise what documents will need to be returned before the date of your ceremony.
Start my booking
Medium - This form usually takes a few minutes to complete