Visitor parking permits (Scratch cards)

You can apply for visitor scratch cards if you live within a Controlled Parking Zone and have visitors who wish to park during restricted hours. You do not need to have a resident parking permit or own a vehicle to apply.

We have separate guidance for Twickenham Event (R) Zone applications.

How to apply

Updated: 11 June 2018