Founded firm at Twickenham in 1792.
Grandson James Etherington came to Richmond (Compass Hill) in 1831.
Moved up to Hill Rise (Ponsford, the tailor) in 1849 and went into 8 Hill Street in 1866
John Etherington, Twickenham – February 24, 1826 - 76.
- Extract from cutting book
- Twickenham Rate Book 1801
- Twickenham Rate Book 1805
Up to: The Etherington Family
Updated: 08 July 2016