Register or sign in to Richmond Housing Online
Richmond Housing Online can be used to:
- Submit and manage Housing Register applications
- View and manage rent accounts for those in temporary accommodation managed by Richmond Council
- Maintain your contact details
If you are renting privately from a landlord in the borough of Richmond or a housing association, you will not be able to manage your rent account via Housing Online.
If you have already created a Richmond Housing Online account, select the option to log in to your account once you follow the link below.
If you do not already have an account
Depending on whether you are known to the Council or not, you will need to follow the correct registration process.
Applying for social housing for the first time
Follow the link below and then select Register as a new client on the log in page.
Existing temporary accommodation tenants or existing housing applicants
You should create an account if you are a current or former Richmond Council temporary accommodation tenant or have a current/past housing application.
You are a Richmond Council temporary accommodation tenant/household member if:
- Your tenancy is with Richmond Council and you are named as a tenant.
- You are a household member of an existing Richmond temporary accommodation council tenant, i.e. your parents are Richmond Council tenants
You are not a Richmond Council temporary accommodation tenant if:
- You live in the borough but have another landlord, i.e. Housing association, private landlord or leaseholder
Before creating an account, please ensure you have one of the references listed below so that you can be verified:
- Rent account payment reference - Beginning 250, 260, 670, 588, 670 or Z. This is on your tenancy agreement or recent rent statement. This reference can only be used by the tenant(s). If you are unsure, please contact the Housing Operations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tenancy reference - This can be found on your tenancy agreement and can only be used by the tenant(s)
- Housing application reference - This can be found on correspondence from housing services. If you are unsure, please contact Housing Applications on 020 8871 6161 or email email@example.com
Follow the link below and select Create an account on the log in page.
If you are unable to find any of the above references, complete the online reference request form to obtain the relevant reference number. Once you have the reference number you can create your account.
If you have a problem registering or logging into your Richmond Housing Online account, complete the online form and provide details of the problem you are experiencing and any error messages you receive.
Up to: Housing
Updated: 26 June 2022