Reasons for homelessness
There are many reasons why you may be threatened with losing your home.
We offer a range of housing options, advice and support to help you to find a solution.
- Domestic violence
- Sleeping rough or street homeless
- Served with a notice from your landlord
- Can no longer afford your home
- Family or friends have asked you to leave
- Fire, flood and emergency housing
- Leaving care
- Leaving the armed forces
- Leaving prison
- Leaving hospital
- Mortgage arrears and repossession