Single Point of Access support for young people
AfC website downtime
Children's services in Richmond are delivered by Achieving for Children (AfC). Some links in this section go to the AfCinfo website. This will be down for scheduled maintenance from Monday 27 September until Monday 4 October. During this time you will be redirected to a page with contact details for AfC teams and links to frequently used forms.
We all worry from time to time and the Single Point of Access can help you find the right kind of services or support for whatever is concerning you.
If you would like to talk to our team contact us on 020 8547 5008 if you feel you are in immediate danger please call 999.
Sources of support
The organisations listed below can also offer advice and support.
- Childline - confidential and free helpline for children and young people
- NSPCC - advice and help for children and families
- FRANK - advice about drugs and alcohol
- Are you getting it - sexual health advice
- MIND - information and advice on mental health problems
- Special Education Needs and Disabilities Local Offer
- Youth Enquiry Service
Up to: Single Point of Access
Updated: 15 June 2017