Single Point of Access for professionals
Please contact the Single Point of Access if you have any concerns about a child or young person.
Call 020 8547 5008, or complete the secure online referral form.
When to contact the Single Point of Access
The Single Point of Access is a multi-agency service managing referrals for the boroughs of Kingston and Richmond.
You should contact the Single Point of Access if you have concerns about:
- A child’s development
- Family issues that are affecting a child or young person
- A child or young person who you suspect is being neglected or subject to physical, sexual or emotional abuse
- How to support a family you are already working with, and need advice or information
Please bear in mind that:
- It is important that you discuss with the child or young person and/or parent/carer your concerns and that you intend to contact the Single Point of Access.
- All children and young people should be encouraged to share their concerns or worries with their parent/carer where it is safe to do so. However, some young people may be reluctant to share their worries with their parent/carers.
In some circumstances it may not be safe or appropriate to discuss your concerns with the parent or carer if you feel this will endanger or cause harm to the child/young person. Please contact us for advice.
Advice on services
We can offer you advice and information on services in the local area or you can make a referral to the following services via the Single Point of Access:
- Early Help services
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health services
- Substance Misuse Treatment services
- Social Care services
The SPA and its referral form are covered by the Achieving for Children privacy notice.
Up to: Single Point of Access
Updated: 20 January 2023