Early years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- View current training courses.
- Designated training requirements(pdf, 34KB)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Terms and Conditions(pdf, 51KB)
Early Years Qualifications
The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) sets out the requirements for staff/child ratios in settings that deliver the EYFS. Practitioners included in specified ratios must hold a full and relevant qualification. The Early Years Qualification list enables those delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage to identify qualifications that are considered full and relevant.
Early Years Teacher Initial Teacher Training
Allergy forms and guidelines
If a child has an allergy and requires medication all early years settings are encouraged to use the following guidelines and forms:
- Consent form(pdf, 31KB)
- Contacting emergency services(pdf, 14KB)
- Healthcare plan for medical needs(pdf, 25KB)
- Severe allergy referral protocol(pdf, 20KB)
- Staff training record(pdf, 17KB)
Foundation Stage forum
In order to provide extra support to all our practitioners, we have arranged for full free membership of the Foundation Stage forum.
Early Years Professional Forum
Full membership has been arranged for Richmond’s Early Years Professional forum www.eyps.info.
Please contact email@example.com for registration details.
Phone: 020 8831 6353
Twickenham Training centre
53 Grimwood Road
Updated: 22 September 2020