My Account

If you keep or move animals such as pigs, sheep, goats or cattle, details of these should be notified directly to the Corporation of London who maintain the Council's register.

For more general information on animal movement please go to the Defra webpage.

All horses, ponies and donkeys in the UK are required to have a passport. Visit the horse passport agency website for further information.

Contact the Licensing Team

If you have any questions or comments please contact Licensing by:

Richmond Council Licensing c/o
Merton Council
Regulatory Services Partnership
Merton Civic Centre
100 London Road
Surrey, SM4 5DX


Updated: 03 October 2023

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our business support email updates.