Get involved with Arts
Stay up to date with information from the Arts Service, including upcoming events, exhibitions, and volunteering opportunities.
An exciting opportunity to join Richmond Arts Service!
We are seeking a freelance Programmer to develop a set of partnership agreements with key arts organisations in the borough and a public programme which leads to the pilot festival in June 2023. We are looking for an individual or organisation to provide support to Richmond Arts Service between August 2022 and December 2022 in the following areas:
Consultation, research, and advice:
- Identifying synergies between the Arts and Ideas Festival and other arts and community programming that is planned for spring 2023
- Support the brokering of relationships between London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, Richmond Arts Service, and key partners
- Arrange for advice on how the Arts and Ideas festival should be branded
- Create advocacy document for new festival
- Proposed branding and marketing campaign around the festival
- Create project structure to support partnership approach including drafting documentation e.g. partnership agreements
Open calls commissions and submissions
We occasionally offer artists opportunities to submit work for exhibition in our venues. We also commission a number of artists each year through open calls. Check back for current opportunities.
Volunteering with the Arts service
Find out how to volunteer with Richmond Arts Service.
We deliver an arts development programme, fostering the conditions and networks needed by artists and arts organisations to explore and develop their practice and make it sustainable.
Education and learning
As well as an extensive school programme the team also deliver targeted work aimed at supporting access to the arts, employability, health and wellbeing.
Keep up to date
Orleans House Gallery
Join the Orleans House Gallery mailing list to find out about new events and activities.
Richmond Lit Fest
Join the Richmond Lit Fest mailing list for the latest updates on our 2021 festival.
Up to: Arts
Updated: 12 September 2022