Report a missed collection
Use this form to report a missed recycling or household waste collection.
Before you start
- Your waste and recycling was placed in the correct location/container/sack by 6am
- There isn't a tag on your waste or recycling to tell you why it was not collected
- It's after 4pm on the day of the collection or the rest of the street has been collected
- You know the correct collection day for your property
- You have read all the guidance for:
Missed collections can only be reported within two working days of the collection date.
Yellow tag - garden waste
If there is a yellow tag on your garden bin then you should check the guidance about why your garden bin was not collected, and should not report a missed collection.
What happens next
Once reported we will return to your property and collect the missed items within two working days.
If you have an on-going problem with collections at your property please let us know.
Short – this form shouldn’t take long to complete
Up to: Waste and recycling
Updated: 21 September 2022