All ability cycling sessions return to Twickenham
6 September 2023
We are once again teaming up with Bikeworks to bring accessible cycling sessions back to Kneller Gardens throughout September.
The sessions are suitable for anyone who wants to cycle in a park.
Bikeworks will bring a range of adapted cycles designed for people with learning, physical and/or sensory disabilities to enjoy cycling.
- Single and tandem tricycles
- Side-by-side cycles for two or more people
- Wheelchair platform cycles
- Go-kart style recumbent cycles
After being shown how to use the accessible cycles, you will also have the chance to go on a short ride to explore the park and linked green spaces.
To take part, please book onto one of the sessions, which will start near the pavilion in Kneller Gardens. There will be instructors there to help you, and carers are welcome to join as well.
The remaining sessions will be taking place on:
- Wednesday 13 September 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Wednesday 20 September 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Wednesday 27 September 10.30am to 12.30pm
Up to: September 2023
Updated: 6 September 2023