Free warm homes packs available for eligible residents to save on energy bills
7 November 2023
As the cost of energy continues to rise, we have funded the distribution of warm homes packs to offer residents who need it most the support to keep their homes warm and more energy efficient this winter.
On 2 November, we launched the distribution of warm home packs for eligible residents at an event at York House, which also included helpful energy-saving advice provided by South West London Energy Advice Partnership (SW Leap).
To be eligible to receive a free warm home pack this year, your household income must not exceed £30k, and your property has an EPC rating of D or below.
If you have received a letter from us stating that you are eligible for a warm homes pack but were not able to pick one up at the launch event, from 7 November you will be able to collect a pack at the below locations. Packs available whilst stocks last.
Pack pick-up locations
Please bring the letter you received with you to one of the following locations to collect your warm homes pack during normal opening hours.
If you have not received a letter, but believe that you are eligible, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Twickenham Civic Centre (TW1 3BZ)
- Castelnau Library (SW13 9RT)
- East Sheen Library (SW14 8LP)
- Ham Library (TW10 7HR)
- Hampton Library (TW12 2AB)
- Hampton Hill Library (TW12 1NY)
- Hampton Wick Library (KT1 4AT)
- Kew Library (TW9 4HJ)
- Richmond Library (TW9 1QL)
- Teddington Library (TW11 8NY)
- Twickenham Library (TW1 3JT)
- Whitton Library (TW2 7BB)
- Information & Reference Library (TW9 1TP)
Look out for the Warm Spaces Events in libraries, where you can also speak with an advisor from SW Leap and collect your warm homes pack.
What is included in a warm homes pack
Warm homes packs are estimated to save households around £200 a year on their household bills.
The pack includes:
- A 3-pack of Radflek radiator foil (enough to cover four to six radiators) – To keep heat indoors
- Five metres of Stormguard draught proofing tape – to reduce heat lost through windows and doors
- Six warm white bayonet energy-efficient light bulbs – To reduce your energy consumption
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
For more information on what kind of support is available, visit our Cost of Living Hub.
Up to: November 2023
Updated: 7 November 2023