Web design standards
We try hard to make the website accessible to the widest possible audience.
With this in mind we have incorporated the following features where possible:
- A consistent design throughout the website using cascading style sheets.
- Information is grouped into manageable sections, based on topics, not departments.
- The site design allows you to tab through it using the TAB key on the keyboard.
- Relative font sizes are used. This means that you can change the font size in your browser.
- Tables use captions and summaries along with row and column headers.
- We use text alternatives ("alt text") for images where needed.
- We aim to clearly identify the target of each link.
- We provide advice on changing your browser accessibility options.
If you have any questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
Up to: Web accessibility
Updated: 17 October 2023