Feel Good Swim School
COVID-19: Sports update - March 2021
Following Government guidance, our Sport and Fitness Centres (including pools) are now beginning a phased reopening.
We are currently following the Government's 'Roadmap' for the reopening of our services.
Feel Good Swim School offer group and private lessons for swimmers of all ages at the following centres:
- Teddington Pools and Fitness Centre
- Pools on the Park, Richmond
Please read our Swim School guidance information (pdf, 90 KB) which relates to any pupils and parents visiting us during COVID-19.
Lessons for existing pupils
Parents/guardians of existing swim school pupils were emailed mid-April 2021 with an update on the current situation regarding the resuming of lessons. View the communication (pdf, 203 KB).
Schedule for existing pupils returning to lessons at Pools on the Park
- Week beginning 19 April 2021 – Main pool lessons resume (Stage 5 upwards)
- Week beginning 26 April 2021 - Learner pool lessons resume (Stage 1-4)
- Week beginning 4 May 2021 – Adult and child lessons resume (all lessons earlier than 3.45pm)
Schedule for existing pupils returning to lessons at Teddington Pools and Fitness Centre
- Week beginning 26 April 2021 – Adult and child lessons resume (all lessons earlier than 3.45pm)
- Week beginning 3 May 2021 (no lessons 3 May due to bank holiday) – Main pool lessons resume (Stage 5 upwards)
- Week beginning 10 May 2021 - Learner pool lessons resume (Stage 1 to 4)
Lessons for new pupils
The Swim School has been suspended since March 2020 and our priority is currently to offer classes to existing pupils. Due to operating restrictions classes are running with smaller capacity.
Pupils aged 5 years plus (Stage Classes)
New pupils will not be accepted until the Autumn term. We are not currently operating a waiting list. An update regarding new pupil booking for the Autumn term will be provided here at the end of June 2021.
Pupils aged under 5 years (Adult & Child Classes)
We are now taking enquiries for Adult & Child classes for pupils aged under 5 years for the Summer 2021 term. Classes are scheduled on weekdays before 3.45pm.
If you would like to register your interest, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the centre you wish to attend and your child's age.
Private Swimming Lessons
New pupils are not currently being accepted and we are not operating a waiting list for these lessons.
For any other Swim School related queries, please email us at email@example.com.
Updated: 29 April 2021