Want to find out more about volunteering?
Volunteering Richmond supports those who live, work or study in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames to explore volunteering. The scheme assists with volunteer recruitment and volunteer placements and is run by Groundwork London on behalf of Richmond Council.
How can you get involved?
- Volunteers and Organisations can register online or directly with the Volunteering Richmond team.
- Volunteer Opportunities can also be registered online or directly with the Volunteering Richmond team.
- You can meet the Volunteering Richmond team at one of their mobile volunteer sessions.
- Call the dedicated phone line on 0300 365 9940 to find out more.
Volunteering Richmond provides a mobile volunteer service by visiting as many popular locations as possible throughout the borough: libraries, colleges, community centres and more. Check out the events webpage to find a date that suits you. Come and meet the team for tailored advice to help you find the right volunteer role for you.
Volunteering Richmond is keen to meet local organisations, as well as volunteers, and is happy to discuss how volunteering can be promoted in the borough. Volunteering Richmond will be running Employee Supported Volunteering events as well as help and training on volunteer recruitment for volunteer involving organisations.
Have you registered with us?
If you were registered with the previous service Volunteer Centre Richmond upon Thames, or would like to register with Volunteering Richmond, please contact Volunteering Richmond or register online. Make sure your details have been registered to be informed of new opportunities, such as the Volunteer Reward & Recognition scheme, to be announced soon.
Volunteering Richmond is open to take your enquiries either by phone, online or email
- 0300 365 9940, 10am – 4pm, Monday to Friday*
* excluding Bank Holidays