Keeping up to date
We are sharing the latest local COVID-19 information via our e-newsletter.
See our most recent newsletter.
Updates from Richmond Council in the past seven days.
- Video: Update on our COVID-19 figures from Cllr Gareth Roberts (30/12/21)
- Video: Update on our COVID-19 figures from Cllr Gareth Roberts (23/12/21)
- Video: Why would you get the COVID-19 booster vaccine?
- Video: Cllr Gareth Roberts' End of Year message 2021
- Video: Update on our COVID-19 figures from Cllr Gareth Roberts (17/12/21)
- Video: Update on our COVID-19 figures from Cllr Gareth Roberts (10/12/21)
- Video: Help the NHS this winter by getting your COVID-19 booster as soon as you are eligible
- Podcast: Winter & COVID-19 - the Perfect Storm
- Video: Parent COVID-19 vaccine Q&A
- Video: Long Covid: Catelin's story
- Video: The Facts on the COVID-19 Vaccine for 12-15 year olds
- Podcast: Vaccinating Teens
- Video: COVID-19 Update from Cllr Gareth Roberts (17/09/21)
- Video: Q&A Back to school/COVID-19 vaccine for young people
- Video: COVID-19 vaccine and pregnancy
- Podcast: Variants and Vaccines
- 2022 brings some changes to COVID-19 testing guidance
- Underlying health condition? You are entitled to two essential vaccines this winter
- COVID-19 loves a crowd: be cautious this New Year’s Eve
- Higher than usual demand for COVID-19 testing
- The NHS is here for you this festive season
- New walk-in vaccination centre to open in Richmond
- PCR testing expanded in Richmond
- Struggling to get lateral flow tests? Visit a library
- Further COVID-19 measures to protect the vulnerable and NHS
- Celebrate the COVID-19 vaccine anniversary by having the jab!
- Covid marshals back on patrol
- Financial help available for local people this winter
- New local COVID-19 testing site to open in Hampton
- More people can now get COVID booster jab!
- Vaccines are our best protection this winter
- Get your PCR results on the same day as being tested
- Quins vaccination site opens for 12-15 jabs during half term
- Book a vaccine jab for 12-15 year olds this half term
- Stern reminder that COVID-19 continues to play havoc with people’s lives
- Demystifying the COVID-19 vaccine for young people
- Calling all young film makers – enter our be 'Covid-safe’ competition to win great prizes!
- Lead Borough GP gives the facts on 12 to 15 year old vaccine rollout in latest podcast
- Do you have long COVID?
- Top ten tips for COVID safe autumn travel
- NHS and Council thank Quins rugby club as Stoop vaccination clinic is due to close
- Young people invited to grab a jab!
- Self-isolation changes for double vaccinated people
- Calling parents - ask your back to school and COVID-19 vaccine questions
- COVID-19 testing available this August!
- The Richmond COVID-19 Local Outbreak Management Plan published
- Richmond urged to keep COVID-19 safety measures up after 19 July
- We must continue protecting each other
- Don't push the eight week vaccine rule, says Council leader
- Heathfield targeted for vaccine walk-ins this weekend!
- Grab your vaccine jab in Richmond Town Centre this Saturday
- Scam alert: vaccine passport
- Residents urged to remember to get vital second jab
Follow us on social media
Up to: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated: 10 January 2022