Keeping up to date
We are sharing the latest local COVID-19 information via our e-newsletter.
See our most recent newsletter.
Updates from Richmond Council in the past seven days.
- Podcast: Vaccinating Teens
- Video: COVID-19 Update from Cllr Gareth Roberts (17/09/21)
- Video: Q&A Back to school/COVID-19 vaccine for young people
- Video: COVID-19 vaccine and pregnancy
- Podcast: Variants and Vaccines
- Video: Cllr Gareth Roberts takes the COVID-19 vaccine
- Podcast: The Future of the High Street
- Video: Dr Patrick Gibson on the AstraZeneca Vaccine and blood clots
- Video: Dr Emma Rowlandson on the COVID-19 Vaccination
- Video: Dr Sanjay Krishnamoorthy on the COVID-19 Vaccination
- Video: Dr Angharad Jenkins on the COVID-19 Vaccination
- Podcast: The Realistic approach to Wellbeing
- Video: Update from Head of Nursing for Planned Care at Kingston Hospital
- Video: COVID-19 Vaccination Q&A
- Video: Dr Shanaz Meeran talks about the COVID-19 vaccine and fertility
- Podcast: The Harlequins and COVID-19
- Video: Vaccinations Q&A
- Video: Update from our Director of Public Health
- Podcast: COVID vaccine: what you need to know
- Video: New high capacity COVID-19 vaccination centre open at the Stoop in Twickenham
- Podcast: Policing COVID-19
- Video: Hospital update
- Do you have long COVID?
- Top ten tips for COVID safe autumn travel
- NHS and Council thank Quins rugby club as Stoop vaccination clinic is due to close
- Young people invited to grab a jab!
- Self-isolation changes for double vaccinated people
- Calling parents - ask your back to school and COVID-19 vaccine questions
- COVID-19 testing available this August!
- The Richmond COVID-19 Local Outbreak Management Plan published
- Richmond urged to keep COVID-19 safety measures up after 19 July
- We must continue protecting each other
- Don't push the eight week vaccine rule, says Council leader
- Heathfield targeted for vaccine walk-ins this weekend!
- Grab your vaccine jab in Richmond Town Centre this Saturday
- Scam alert: vaccine passport
- Residents urged to remember to get vital second jab
- Council releases more cash for hard pressed businesses
- Don't let your guard down - says Council Leader
- Stay safe if watching Euro 2020 matches in pubs
- COVID home test kits to be available at Whitton Library
Follow us on social media
Up to: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated: 24 September 2021