Teddington Pools and Fitness Centre timetable
COVID-19: Sports update - September 2021
We are currently following step 4 of the government roadmap. We are also following industry guidance and adopting a cautious approach to the reopening of services.
View the step 4 changes that will be taking place in our sport and fitness centres.
What to know before your arrive to Teddington pools:
- Only those who have pre-booked a swim session may visit the main or learner pool. Adult sessions can be booked up to seven days in advance and family sessions in the Learner Pool may be booked up to 10 days in advance
- Please do not access the building via the main reception
- All of our Sports and Fitness Centres will be operating NHS Test and Trace, as per Government legislation. When visiting our centres, we encourage you to scan the NHS QR code and you will be asked to provide your name and contact details so you can be notified if you have been exposed to the virus
- Please continue to arrive 'beach ready', wearing your swimming costume wherever possible
- Toilet facilities will be open
- Limited shower and changing facilities will be available for use
- You may only use the main pool and cannot swim in the learner pool
- 45 minute swim session followed by 15 minutes to change and leave the building
- Water temperatures in our pools are as follows:
- Learner Pool - 31 to 32 degrees
- Main Pool - 28 to 29 degrees
- Hydrotherapy Pool - 34 to 35 degrees
- Swim bookings for linked household members must adhere to our child admission policy (pdf, 71 KB). View the policy before making your booking.
Only those who have pre-booked a swim session may visit the Main Pool. Lane swimming may be booked via the LBRUT Sports App, website or by phone. General Swim sessions must be booked via the website (only those unable to book via the website may call us on 020 3772 2999).
View timetables for:
- 11 to 17 October 2021 (pdf, 529 KB)
- 18 to 24 October 2021 (pdf, 434 KB)
- 25 to 31 October 2021 (pdf, 435 KB)
- 1 to 7 November 2021 (pdf, 430 KB)
The Learner Pool is now available for open sessions, where families have the shared use of the whole pool.
You must still pre-book your session and may do so up to 10 days in advance. We have a limited capacity for the safety and comfort of swimmers. Your booking allows use of the Learner Pool only (access to the Main Pool is not permitted).
Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied in the water at all times by a responsible adult. View our child admission policy (pdf, 71 KB) for ratios.
Family Swim sessions can only be booked by phoning us on 020 3772 2999. (Phone lines are open daily from 8am to 4pm).
Learner Pool timetable:
- 11 to 17 October 2021 (pdf, 499 KB)
- 18 to 24 October 2021 (pdf, 421 KB)
- 25 to 31 October 2021 (pdf, 417 KB)
- 1 to 7 November 2021 (pdf, 420 KB)
You need to have completed a Pre-Exercise Questionnaire and attended an induction session prior to booking any gym session. If you haven't, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From Monday 26 July onwards gym sessions no longer need to be pre-booked. Please access the building via the main reception and arrive dressed appropriately for your gym session.
Limited changing room, locker and internal shower facilities will be available. You will not be permitted to use the pools as part of this session time.
You will not be permitted to use the pools as part of this session time.
Only those who have pre-booked a class may visit the centre. Please access the building via the main entrance. Please arrive dressed appropriately for your class. Limited changing room, locker and internal shower facilities will be available. You will not be permitted to use the pools as part of this session time.
Each class will include time for customers to clean/wipe down any equipment they have used and then to leave the building. You will not be permitted to use the pools or gym during your visit.
Updated: 22 October 2021