Feel Good Fitness members
Update on ongoing disruption
Read our update to residents on some of the current issues being faced by our Sport and Leisure team that has resulted in some facilities being closed.
The information on this page is for existing Feel Good Fitness members.
Thinking of joining? Find out more on our memberships page.
- Existing Annual and Direct Debit members
- Membership agreement terms and conditions
- Refer a friend
- Freeze your membership
- Cancel your membership
- Membership offer terms and conditions
- Change your membership
- Change bank details
- Change contact details
- Haven't received membership card?
- Contact the Membership Admin team
Members of Whitton Sports & Fitness Centre and Hampton Sports & Fitness Centre
Your memberships remain on hold and no further payments are being taken. You will be given written notice of any planned reactivation (if on a monthly membership).
Direct debit members are asked not to cancel direct debit instructions at their banks, as this will prevent direct debits from reactivating at a later stage. If you are an annual member, the closure period will be added on to the end of your existing membership.
View our up to date membership agreement terms and conditions.
As a valued member of Feel Good Fitness, we want to help you to achieve your goals. So, to keep you motivated and on track we would like you to give your friends this voucher. Tell them to bring or show the Refer a Friend voucher (pdf, 118 KB) to the centre staff and we will give them a free month's membership when they join. Also, when your friend becomes a member we will credit you with a free month too, as a thank you.
Terms and conditions:
- Existing member can be on a monthly direct debit or annual membership.
- Existing member cannot be cancelled or suspended.
- There is no maximum number of friends that can be referred.
- New joiner must show their Refer a Friend voucher at the time of signing up.
- New joiner will receive one month's monetary discount from their initial payment upon signing up.
- If the new joiner signs up for an annual membership or an LBRUT staff rate, they
- are not permitted to receive a free month.
- One month's free membership will be issued to the existing member the month after the new joiners first direct debit has been successfully collected.
- If the existing member has an annual membership, they will receive a one-month extension to their subscription.
- Free months cannot be transferred to another member, and no credit or refund will be given under any circumstances.
- Where on a joint membership, one joint membership fee will be deducted or given as a free month.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
If you wish to freeze your membership, please submit your request using our online freeze form before the 15th day of the month
- If you wish to cancel your membership, please submit your request using our online cancellation form before the 15th day of the month
- If you have changed your bank details or have already cancelled at the bank and wish to continue to use the service, then a membership advisor appointment will be required to re-instate your membership. This can be arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A membership offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The membership offer must be activated within the promotional dates advertised. A joining fee must be paid.
Annual memberships are non-refundable and cannot be transferred.
If you wish to make changes to your membership, please submit your request using the online form before the 15th day of the month.
Payment may be required if you are upgrading.
Please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment to supply your new bank details at the centre.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Richmond Card is the membership card that we use. If you already had a Richmond Card this will have been updated.
If you do not have a Richmond Card then a new card will be requested. This takes around seven working days to arrive.
If after seven working days you still haven’t received your card, email email@example.com.
For any other queries relating to your membership contact the Membership Admin team by:
Updated: 04 April 2022