My Account

Housing Association complaints

For issues relating to your housing association property, you need to contact the housing association directly.

If you have a complaint about a housing association, you should at first raise it directly with them.

If the complaint is not resolved after you have completed all stages of their complaints procedure, you must contact the Housing Ombudsman Service for a determination before we can investigate the complaint.

You can also contact your Tenants' Champion.

Updated: 22 September 2021

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.