Housing Association complaints
For issues relating to your housing association property, you need to contact the housing association directly.
- Barnes Workhouse Fund
- Central and Cecil Housing Trust
- East Thames
- Guinness Trust
- Hampton Parochial Charities
- Hanover Housing Association
- Hastoe Housing Association Limited
- Home Group
- Housing 21
- Inquilab Housing Association
- Julian Memorial Trust
- London & Quadrant Housing Trust
- Look Ahead Housing and Care Limited
- Metropolitan Thames Valley
- Mortlake Almshouse and Relief Charities
- Network Homes (formerly Stadium Housing Association Ltd)
- Notting Hill Housing Trust
- PA Housing
- Places for People Homes Limited
- Richmond Housing Partnership Limited
- Shepherds Bush Housing Association Limited
- Sons of Divine Providence
- Wandle Housing Association
If you have a complaint about a housing association, you should at first raise it directly with them.
If the complaint is not resolved after you have completed all stages of their complaints procedure, you must contact the Housing Ombudsman Service for a determination before we can investigate the complaint.
You can also contact your Tenants' Champion.
Up to: Social housing
Updated: 22 September 2021