Landlord Accreditation Scheme
The Landlord Accreditation Scheme (LLAS) is a partnership of landlord organisations and London councils.
Completing an accreditation can give landlords information, skills and confidence to improve an existing portfolio or begin a new one.
What are the benefits?
Accreditation lasts for five years and some of the benefits include:
- Recognition across London that you are a good landlord or agent
- Possible access to grants to improve your premises
- Further training and seminars
- Regularly updated reference material
- Regular news updates
How it works
To become accredited, a landlord or someone considering becoming a landlord must:
- Complete a one day development course
- Agree to comply with the UKLAP Code of Conduct
- Be a Fit and Proper Person
There is a cost for the accreditation.
How to book
Visit UK Landlord Accreditation Partnership to find out more and book a course online.
Up to: Information for landlords
Updated: 14 September 2020