Bullen Hall

Bennet Close,
Hampton Wick

Follow this link for map directions (courtesy of MultiMap)

Bullen Hall


About the venue

This is a modern purpose built hall with good quality facilities. It is ideal for meetings, children's parties and small family functions.

The hall is 8.5 metres by 8.5 metres and can hold 55 seated theatre style and 35 seated at tables and chairs. There is a small self catering kitchen available.

Hall availability

Monday - Sunday 9am - 11pm

The hall is not available to hire on Bank Holidays.

Travel arrangements

Hampton Wick Station is nearby in the High Street and a number of buses serve the area.

Frequently asked questions

What sort of events can be held at the hall and what is the maximum number of people that can be accommodated?

The hall is suitable for meetings, community events, children's parties and small family functions. It can seat up to 55 guests in theatre style and 35 guests at tables (each table measures 2ft 6 by 2ft 6).

How can I arrange to view the hall and facilities?

If you then wish to arrange a viewing or have any queries regarding a date email halls@richmond.gov.uk.

How much does it cost to hire?

For a list of charges see the Bullen Hall Hire Charges (pdf, 173 KB) There is a minimum hire period of four hours for one-off bookings and two hours for a regular booking. For any queries contact us.

Do you provide furniture, tableware and cooking utensils?

Tables and chairs are provided but you, or your caterer, will need to provide all the linen, crockery, cutlery, glassware and cooking/serving utensils etc.

Can I serve alcohol?

If you wish to provide alcohol to your guests free of charge then you are welcome to do this. If you are organising a charity event contact us for information on a Temporary Event Notice.

Is there parking available?

There is a public pay and display car park outside of the hall which has 10 spaces. There is a maximum stay of 4 hours, Monday to Friday, between 9am to 5pm. Further information can be found the car parks page.

What equipment can I bring into the hall?

You are permitted to bring items of play equipment on to the property but do so entirely at your own risk. No liability will be accepted in respect of claims arising from loss or damage to privately owned equipment or arising from its use. No personally owned items of play equipment must be allowed to block doorways, passageways, entrances and exits and you are required to remove any item of equipment we consider to be causing an obstruction or hazard.

What facilities are available in the onsite kitchen?

  • A kettle
  • Small fridge
  • Sink
  • Small domestic oven
  • Work surface space

Contact the Lettings Officer

Lettings Officer
London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames
Environment Directorate
York House
Richmond Road

Telephone: 020 8831 6108
Fax: 020 8891 7939
Email: halls@richmond.gov.uk

Updated: 24 April 2018